Wednesday, January 24, 2007

No apologies

Regretfully so, I have decided that I am ok with my last post. I'm sure a lot of you are a bit flabbergasted by it, but again, it's my blog, I can say what I want.

I do feel the way I do, and I have a right to. We all have our own right to be, feel, say, do what we want. My intention was not to bash on any race or anything like that, I was just stating what I felt, simple as that.

Plain and simple, all people suck in their own sucky ways, it doesn't matter what they look like or what country they are from, humans in general just suck.

6 comments:

House of Suz said...

Spam spam spam spam
Spam spam spam spam.

Hate it. Does that make me prejudice?

Anonymous said...

I find that spam fried, with a nice piece of white wonderbread, LOVELY.

You are most definitely prejudiced.

Anonymous said...

None of this takes away from the fact that you've got a great sense of humor, and are cute as all hell! :P

Shawna said...

Well thanks rlk, don't know who you are, but always like people who think I'm "cute as all hell"!

Anonymous said...

you know I am prejudiced against people who don't tip me.

House of Suz said...

No Apologies....and no new post either, I see. LAZY!