Tuesday, January 09, 2007

A Dude Quit Today

So another one bites the dust, this time on his own accord. One of our Sales Reps jumped ship, and we hear he has gone to a competitor of ours that is AWFUL. What he was thinking we aren't really sure, but whatever, have a good time in hell...

Yes, our competitor is way worse than what I am dealing with in my own company, they would have to TRIPLE my salary to get me to work there...well, double it would probably be enough, I'd be making some fat cash either way!

That's about all I have to say, hopefully soon I will also be quitting and everyone can talk about ME!

3 comments:

House of Suz said...

I jumped ship and went to my former employer's competitor. I regret it to this day.

Our office is down to 5 people, and it's a huge office. I wish I could jump ship again.

Will said...

Quitting is so much fun!

Anonymous said...

this proves my theory that we are all whores for money.