Friday, January 12, 2007

Tonight's the Night!

So I'm meeting with my potential new employer tonight at 8pm. We are good friends, so it's really casual, we are meeting at a bar, early, before the heathens get there and we all get stinkin' ass drunk.

I am hoping he's got his plan in place and I will be able to walk in on Monday, quickly type up my resignation notice and turn that bitch in. I'm so excited I can't stand it!

It's raining like a bitch here right now, and is going to all weekend, but you know what, I don't give a rats ass, because I'm feelin' oh so fine, and have a feeling that my life is about to change for the better after 8pm tonight.

Everyone have good thoughts and wish me lots of luck!

Here's a picture from X-mas of me riding a bull at the honkey tonk club my brother in law insisted we go to. We actually had a great time, so I really can't bitch, and now I can say I'm like Sissy from Urban Cowboy!

No comments: