Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Weather Outside is Frightful, But I'm So Delightful

If any of you have watched the news (for the non-Dallas folks) we are getting hit pretty hard (for us) with some snow and shit. It's crazy! Of course most of the snow is gone now, but driving conditions are more than retarded, people are just a bunch of dumb asses in Dallas. Yes, please slam on your breaks when you start to slide, that's gonna help a bunch! Morons....

But, on the happier side of life, I really don't give a rats ass about it. I prefer it cold actually, and it's fucking cold outside. I went into work late today, didn't get in until 11am, as I wanted to wait for the idiots to get off the roads and to work before I ventured out. I also don't give a shit that I'm late to work anymore because we are on the FINAL COUNTDOWN! Only 7 more days left here at this place, then onto greener pastures!

Here's another Christmas pic for you. This time it's my father, my sister Sherri and myself at the honkey tonk. Isn't my dad a cutie all cowboyed up!?!


1 comment:

House of Suz said...

I hear ya on the moron drivers in snowy weather. Did you see that video of an SUV here in Portland hitting about 10 cars, just bouncing all over the road like a ping pong ball? Fun. I stayed home for our 2 snow days!