Thursday, January 18, 2007

Shawna Furr


Yes, folks, that is my name, funny enough. Shawna Furr is doing this because Shawna Furr wants to be at the top of a google search for Shawna Furr. Shawna's on there right now, under Dave's blog, but Shawna Furr wants it to go to Shawna Furr's blog, so Shawna Furr is going to write Shawna Furr as much as Shawna Furr can in this, so that if people are trying to find the Shawna Furr that went to Ruch Elementary in Oregon, then McLoughlin Jr. High in Oregon, then moved to Scurry, Texas, then to Waxahachie, Texas then to Mesquite, Texas, and now owns her own home in Dallas, Texas near Bryan Adams High School, they will know it's Shawna Furr.

Shawna Furr hopes some people she has been wondering about find Shawna Furr this way. The people Shawna Furr can think of that would be at the top of my list right now would be:

Sam Clark - Shawna Furr went to Waxahachie w/him, and they got in some stupid fight when she was 20, don't really remember why, but Sam Clark, like that's not a common name, she has been searching on and off for years, but there are a lot of Sam Clark's in this world.

Leah Pettigrew - Shawna Furr went to Scurry with her, they lost touch in our early 20's as well, for many reasons that are not necessary to discuss. Shawna Furr knows she is married now and Shawna Furr THINKS Leah lives in Rockwall or Rowlett, but Shawna Furr can't be sure.

So those are the most important people right now that Shawna Furr can think of that hopefully will google Shawna Furr at some point and know where to find Shawna Furr! Shawna Furr misses them terribly and would love to know how they are, I being SHAWNA FURR!!!

Shawna Furr, Shawna Furr, Shawna Furr, Shawna Furr, Shawna Furr, Shawna Furr

Here is what Shawna Furr looked like a couple of years ago, Shawna Furr pretty much looks the same, but maybe gained a few pounds or 10....

Happy hunting for Shawna Furr!

4 comments:

House of Suz said...

Who is this amazing Shawna Furr person? Hope I can find her on Google Image!

Shawna said...

I'm pissed, I've googled myself this morning and nothing, nothing at all, how often do they update their crap, cuz how many more times could I have used my fucking name, I mean REALLY!

House of Suz said...

Oh, I meant to mention that that photo.....that is such a Shawna face!

Shawna said...

Well thanks Suz, I like it too, it's very Shawna. Unfortunately Google still sucks balls, as there is no mention of my ass anywhere....