Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Last Job & Previous Post

Prior Company News:

So I went and had lunch with a bunch of people I worked with at my former job yesterday. It was a random thing, we threw together at the last minute. Turns out it was a goooood day to meet up with them, as drama was unfolding there yesterday!

Three people got fired (let go).

THE RETARD GOT CANNED, THERE IS A GOD!!!!

The other two I'm not happy about, but there is justice, the retard got what was coming to him.

It was explained that sales had been shitty for the last two months, so they needed to free up some money. Blah, blah, blah. In my opinion, the real problem was that they moved into this huge new space, that put their break even at a very high number, so our profitability went to the toilet. Don't get me wrong, they totally needed more space and such, but the sales team was pretty low, really only two sales people there that really sold their asses off.
I don't think I necessarily had my job to worry about, if I was still there, I did way too much for them, but I'm sure glad I got out when I did. I don't think that's the last of the layoffs.

Rant:

The jackass dude that left that ridiculously (and kind of scary) stupid comment on my blog from the last post...god, where do I start. First off, if you click on it, it goes to his website it's just ridiculous. This guy is trying to sell his services by making fun of people that are big? Um, hello jackass, get a clue, the people that would use you ARE fat, they are coming to you to LOSE weight, why don't you let them know you are a total jackass and hate people that aren't stick figures, I bet he gets a TON of business.

I just don't understand the world of blogging I guess. I mean I understood on the somewhat racial post I did recently why I got the hate comments, but he posted that under a "I don't have much to say" post. WTF??? I read all sorts of random blogs, sometimes I post, if I feel the need to, but I would NEVER go to someone's blog and write such hatred. Probably because I don't have that much hatred inside of me, maybe, ya think?

I've read some blogs lately where people have stopped because of things such as this. They are scared to death of these "stalker bloggers" or whatever you want to call them. I don't really blame them, but it's gonna take a lot more than that to stop me from writing about MY LIFE & MY OPINIONS.

I'll admit I'm not a bean pole, but I by no means think I'm fat, and neither is my friend Mary, that is in the pictures he's talking about. Could I lose some weight, um, yeah, but why does he feel like it's his business to tell me as much? It's my fucking life and my fucking body, I don't need that shit from anyone. Does he think that I have taken all mirrors out of my house for god's sake? Trust me, I see my naked body every day, and know I need to get my ass back in the gym, but I certainly don't need Rocco to tell me as much. Inflated muscle head retard. Read the comment I posted, I'm pretty proud of that. I mean really, people that do that obviously have had some sort of trauma in their childhood, because normal, mentally healthy people don't do things like that, ya know?

That's all for now.

2 comments:

House of Suz said...

Glad you installed the stupid asshole comment blocker. I only needed one of those to get me into the act.

Shawna said...

Yeah, I meant to do it when I had my racial "rant" if you will. Just forgot.