Monday, February 12, 2007

She's (was) so outrageous!

So Anna Nicole is dead. Big shocker. Actually it really was for me. I found out Friday morning, in a haze of cold medicine. Saw it, was in shock, but quickly passed out from taking more cold medicine. I woke up and thought it was a dream, but alas, my Anna is dead.

Yes folks, I am (was) intrigued by her. Train wreck you HAD to watch, really, that's what it was about. When her son died, I knew trouble was brewing, I just didn't talk about it with anyone, because she is one of my guilty pleasures. Indeed, I don't think most of my friends knew I had a little obsession with her. I loved her show, was so sad when she decided to stop, especially after she lost all the weight. I'm blaming it on Howard K. Stern. That guy is a creep to no end.

I think he purposely gave her son too many drugs, and her as well, I think he killed them both. Conspiracy theory? Nope, he's just a money grubbing loser of a lawyer that latched onto her like stink on shit, when he realized the woman was out of her ever-lovin' mind. He is NOT the father, I really think the Birkhead guy is. He's a little pathetic too, but he SEEMS to have the babies best interest at heart (do I believe that totally you ask? of course not, he wants the $$$ too).

It should be interesting to watch what happens with the baby, Howard K. Stern and her crazy backwoods family. Did anyone catch the 20/20 episode on Friday night? I normally wouldn't have, but was at home with the flu, so watched her pathetic excuse for a mother, trying to act like she gave a shit. She comes from pure blooded white trash baby, they are all scrambling for a piece of that pie.

Poor Anna, she is probably looking down at the media frenzy and is popping some more pills, wherever she may be.

Did she do this to herself? Well, maybe to a certain extent, but I think she had way too many bad people in her life, and she was just too simple to see that people, all people (other than her son) were all around her, and with her, and supporting her because they wanted her money and knew she was too simple to know.

Let's all bow our heads and take a moment of silence....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you had a fem-boner for this talentless skank. This is almost as bad as me liking dawson's creek... (I was young ok!!)

House of Suz said...

With her passing there is one less hick in the trailer.

Shawna said...

"fem-boner" is a little over the top Tav...I wasn't in love with her, or watching her every move, I am just admitting that I found her amusing and interesting, and a little sad that there will never again be another Anna Trim Spa commercial...

Anonymous said...

I just really wanted to use the word fem-boner. hehehehe. Fem-boner.

This is obviously a continuation of my "I am a middle-aged boy" reply to your previous blog.