Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm so gonna try this...

So in my new job, a good way for me to learn "the biz" is to go to the forums related to IT. On these such forums there are lounge area's for just random bullshit stuff for people to talk about. I'm loving the guy who posted this site.

I don't have a working computer at home right now, cuz I suck. I plan on ordering a Dell soon, just haven't pushed the button to do so yet, but now that I've found the site, I want a home computer NOW, cuz I really want to know if this works. You can read testimonials and they are all over the board as to whether or not they work. It's so cheap, what's the harm in paying as little at $2.50 to find out, right?

Since most of you know, I've definitely had my experiences with real drugs, so obviously I will want to try one of those first, to see if they truly give me the same feelings. Obviously it won't be as intense, there's just no way, but sure will be fun to find out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really should think about getting a Mac: they work, look cool, have fantastic customer service, excellent warranty AND you can run the brilliant Mac OS X or Windows OS.

I have a Dell and an iMac sitting on my desk, the iMac is the only thing that ever gets used... mostly because the Dell is a clunky piece of shite.

Though, take my comments about Macs with a grain of salt: I've been using them since 1983 (Apple IIe)!

Shawna said...

Mac's are great, but very expensive, and I really don't need to spend that much money, just cuz they are "cooler". I agree, but I haven't worked on a Mac since I was in high school, I'm much more comfortable on a PC.

Anonymous said...

That link didn't work, so your post makes no sense at all.

This is house of suz by the way, blogger won't let me comment.

Shawna said...

Weird, I double checked it yesterday, the link is:

www.i-dose.com

Shawna said...

oops:

www.i-doser.com