Thursday, November 30, 2006

Stupid Weather "People"

It's so not that bad today at all. Alas, I did still get some co-workers to pick me up.

I had a RAGING hangover this morning thanks to Ms. Baker (imagine that). I threw up until about 11:30am (yes, at work), then finally could start to hold down water. I also apparently broke up with "the boy" last night as well, don't' remember a bit of that. Not sure where that's going and don't want to talk about it now, so we'll let that go. But yes, my "boys are stupid" theory still holds true.

Anyhoo, the weather yes, is fucking cold as hell, and we have been getting a "wintry mix" but nothing is really freezing as of yet, and it's 4:07pm right now. I'm sure they'll get bad tonight, once darkness falls, so tomorrow morning the drive in will suck (getting the co-workers to pick me up again) but it will all be gone and a distant memory by noon, as it's getting into the 40's tomorrow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

hello? I have to hear about evrything from reading your blog now. Like, where has the personal interaction gone?

Anonymous said...

Every time I read shawna's blog I feel a personal interaction going on.

I'm talking about my penis.

Shawna said...

Ah, Tavis and his penis know I care about them! Jodi, quit being insecure! hehehe

House of Suz said...

Warmer here than there.

You have no idea how you dumped the boy? Or vice-verse?

Shawna said...

Oh, I dumped him when I was drunk as hell driving home from dropping Sarah off...just don't remember it, yeah, I'm proud of myself...we are meeting tonight to "discuss" things