Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Monday - You won't see that often

Had a great weekend, if I do say so myself, still in a great mood from it.

Went out on Friday w/the new boy. We went and had dinner at Patrizio, a great Italian joint, one I worked at about 10 years ago, how I met Ms. Sarah to be exact. He had to work the next morning, so we just went home, drank some wine and watched The Breakup w/Vaughniston. It was fucking hilarious, if you haven't seen it, it's a must, as you have had one of the fights they have in this movie at some point in some relationship. It's completely relatable and I was laughing. Of course it doesn't hurt that Vincey-Pooh is my #1, so the eye candy for me was an added bonus. I slept in while he went off to work, then went home, showered and had my monthly ritual of getting my eyebrows ripped out with wax, to make them perfect specimens. I then went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and bought a new shower curtain and rug for the main bathroom with a gift certificate I was given on my birthday by my buddy Dave.

Saturday night I went out with Jen, Josh and Mike. That was quite the treat. We went to Humperdinks, and for those of you who are snickering, see website info attached. They have these things they call "Towers" they hold a little over 6 pints of beer a piece. They are fun to have at the table, are phallic to a fault (even the plastic ice piece they leave it it to keep it cold looks like a penis) but oh so fun to drink. It's the apparatus you see on the site to the right. Between the four of us, we managed to consume 5 of them and about 4 Jager Bombs a piece. Yeah, we were shittier than shitty, but had so, so much fun. They are also only $15 a piece, so it's quite a bargain if you really do the math (and no, I'm not doing the math, you are all big kids). Needless to say, by the time we got back to Jen's it was a big ole slumber party. I remember dancing with Jen and Mike in the backyard, so you know we were loaded. Shawna is not much of a dancer, only when she's really loaded (so speaking of myself in 3rd person right now). I am white, call me a cracker if you will, so I have absolutely no rhythm whatsoever. If you ever get the chance to see my dancing, you will laugh your ass off, cuz it's pretty damned bad.

Woke up about noon on Sunday and went home. Georgie hates me right now, I didn't come home Friday OR Saturday night, so she was not too happy w/her momma. I had to go to the grocery store, as I had no food. So did that real quick then spent the rest of the day giving her hugs and kisses and lots of loving. I think she finally got sick of me after a few hours and went to the other end of the couch. She's needy, but apparently a little bit goes a long way with her!

I've been in a great mood all day at work, but alas am ready for it to be over, because I have yet another date w/the new boy right after work. Yeah, we are seeing eachother quite regularly. I think we kinda like eachother. Or maybe we just like having sex on a regular basis, think we are both still figuring that part out! :)

It's 4:17pm here, so I'm killing another hour or so before I skirt out the door to go get me some lovin'. Yeah, I've just decided I'm so happy because I'm getting ass on a regular basis. I'm a Scorpio after all, it's in my nature!

3 comments:

House of Suz said...

Tag, you're it! Check out my blog for the challenge.

http://paganmonster.blogspot.com/2006/11/seriously-im-really-pretty-boring.html

House of Suz said...

Congrats on the regular sex. I myself am on a little break.

Shawna said...

Well, I'll have the sex for ya. I've posted your "challenge" go check it out!