Monday, February 13, 2006

People Fucking Suck

So as you can see, I'm back REAL soon. I left you to go watch some Monday night TV, noticed that the record button wasn't' glowing on my Dish. Did a few things, it wasn't working, so began the long journey of talking to a technician. After he couldn't figure it out through testing, we got into the cost of having a technician come to my house. As I began my fit of "why should this cost me a dime?" I walked outside to be sure nothing was in the way of the dish or whatever, and guess what, no picture, because no satellite dish! Someone stole the god damned dish right off the side of my house! Guess it's a sign I need to move.

So this all began at 7:20pm, it's now 8:05, and I'm waiting on a supervisor because I have reached the livid stage. Not only are they telling me I have to go to a store to buy a new dish, but then it's going to cost me even more to get them to come out and reinstall it! Are you fucking kidding me??? What should be happening is that they should be setting an appointment at MY convenience and only charging me a small fee because someone STOLE it from my house.

So it's now 8:15, I never spoke to the supervisor, the girl comes back, and guess what, my livid remarks worked! Not only am I getting an upgrade, but it's all free! They are coming and doing everything on Saturday! I could have had sooner, but I can't really miss 5 hours of work over a satellite, pretty lame reason to take a 1/2 day. I'll just have to live without TV this week. So probably lots of blogging, because there's nothing else for me to do!

So what came out of evil, some good. Thank you Dish Network for fixing the problem, and stopping me from smearing your name to whoever would listen to me! 1 hour of phone time, and I got what I wanted, and more!

3 comments:

House of Suz said...

Yea! You posted again already! I'm so proud, makes me wish I had snached your dish sooner! Ooops, did I say that out loud?

Unknown said...

She said snatch. hehe.

House of Suz said...

Hey, it's not VD anymore, go ahead and post. All's clear.