Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Blogalicious

Blogging is hard work, you are always feeling the pressure from your beloved following of blog readers to write something interesting, interesting enough they will leave a message based on the blog you wrote. Blogging is weird, simple as that.

I have always aspired to write something great someday that people will read, possibly put on their coffee tables for guests to enjoy. Maybe in a few years time, this blog will be a book. Just a compilation of my blogs. It's probably already been done, but if not, here's the proof of the day the idea was formed. Forever on the internet, my grand idea.

The Word of Furr

Has a ring to it doesn't it? Would you look at me, shamelessly promoting my book that doesn't even exist. I'm awesome.

I'm going to blog my way to fame. Hopefully Letterman will have me on, Leno is a tard, I would turn him down, just on principle alone! Hell, maybe I'll just have my own HBO special. Man I could talk about a bunch of shit. I'm great at making fun of others, it makes me feel better about myself I guess. Nah, it's just fun. I'm sure while I'm people watching somewhere, at the same moment I am making fun of the guy with the black socks, someone will be making fun of me, for something, something that would probably make me cry.

Winning the lottery will probably come sooner than me being published, mark my words!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to read Belle deJour http://belledejour-uk.blogspot.com/ ALOT. She got a book contract and it's available on Amazon. I haven't read her blog for about a year or so... but the early stuff is pretty damn good.

I guess it helps that she's a call girl.

House of Suz said...

We got high hopes for you girl, make us proud.