Saturday, February 18, 2006

Boredom

It's Saturday afternoon at 1pm, and I'm a prisoner in my own home....waiting on the Dish Network installers. God love the Noon to Five schedules these companies have.
I really want some coffee, but don't have any milk. Can't leave my house for fear they will call as soon as I am in my car, driving away. Then my appointment must be rescheduled. Suppose I can just drink it black if I'm really so desperate for a cup of Joe. I drink it black sometimes anyway. Just something to bitch about really.
It's cold as fuck here. I'm a happy girl. But of course with a light drizzle, and temps in the 20's, traffic is a nightmare, there are wrecks all over Dallas today. Sure hope the Dish dudes don't use that as an excuse, or I'm gonna be one ticked off mama!
Had to deal with a work crisis this morning at 10am, of course I was awoken from my restless sleep, and had to scramble to find what was needed. Fed Ex of course is using this weather as an excuse not to deliver anything until Monday. Did check weather.com and saw that Memphis got hit pretty hard (where the hub for Fed Ex is located), so at least they have an excuse for once. Luckily I have good suppliers that will stop their lives to take care of me, and that's what they did, so all is well in the workplace again. Hopefully no more phonecalls from work. Love dealing with work on the weekends, it's awesome!
Guess I'm gonna finish my breakfast, smoke a cig and attempt to begin cleaning this filthy place, as Ms. Sarah will be here on Thursday!
That's all for now....

No comments: