Sunday, January 22, 2006

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Man, I'm not very good at the blog stuff so far. It's hard to think of clever, interesting things for your friends to read, that might, somehow make you sound cool, or at least spark conversation at The Landing when we all gather for the weekend ritual of intoxication.
Not getting together and drinking on the weekends has been pretty weird, I must admit. Complete and total change of lifestyle in the blink of an eye! So much free time, and restlessness, wondering what in the world to do with sobriety!
Ok, so I'll admit, as most of you know by now, last Saturday I fell off the wagon, for Brandon's birthday. Ok, yes, his birthday is just an excuse, but a damned good one I must admit! Thank you Brandon, for turning 33, you will forever hold a place in my heart! tee-hee-hee
It was fun, dinner at Bangkok City (I said cock), drinks at The Landing (of course) and then off to Million Dollar Saloon to look at tiddies! Yeah for the tiddies! God love the strip joints, for all the entertainment factors they hold. Here are the top five reasons to go see tiddies:

1. You get to see tiddies, and somehow it's not weird.

2. You get to hear really good 80's hairband songs like "Girls, Girls, Girls", which will always bring me fond memories of tiddies past. There will be a lot of Billy Idol faces made and hands up in the traditional "horns" fashion, and mustn't we forget the trashing about of the head.

3. You get to spend $5.75 on a Budweiser and somehow you don't scream highway robbery, it's just the price you pay for getting to see all the lovely tiddies.

4. Watching the men you are with, as well as the others scattered around the room, oogling at all the tiddies, look at all the pretty tiddies. Black ones, white ones, fake ones, real ones, small ones, tiddies as far as the eye can see.

5. All the fond memories you will have of chasing a stripper down for that special birthday song, friends acting like pros with the ladies, drinking hot tuaca and jager, and laughing at how horrific it tastes and lest we forget, all the glorioius tiddies you got to see.

That's the most exciting thing I've done in the last 2 weeks. I guess that's a pretty good one, it's not as if I frequent the strip clubs or anything.
Haven't had a drink since, really wanted to last night, but managed to keep my butt at home. Went and had some steaks over at James & Dave's place about 5:30, but alas, the boys had plans all along to go out, so I had to quickly make my escape before the temptation grew too strong.
One more weekend of not going out, then I'm back to the bar. This should leave me with more interesting things to blog about, because hyjinx always happen at The Landing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you know that new jersey does not have proper boobie bars? I think they have choices.

Go Go bars, where the girls must be covered, (bikini tops), and they sell booze,

or all nude, where it is byob.

weird, huh? I was always a big fan of PT's on northwest hwy. talk about skanky!!!

House of Suz said...

Just because you changed your blog color doesn't count as a post. Just saying.............

Anonymous said...

tavis officially endorses boobies

Gnomeself Be True said...

Hi Shawna,
I found you from a post on House of Suze.
I take great pleasure in the rantings of the marginally sane (did I mention Suze?), so I'll be bookmarking your blog for regular visits.
Loving it so far. The movie reviews hit the spot, and hey...who doesn't like boobies? At least, I think I remember liking them.