Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Is that bacon I smell?


Short post, sorry, but gotta get ready.


Going to see The Police tonight. Yes, the one and only! So excited! This is pretty much a once in a lifetime experience hopefully (if they tour again, I will forever say they suck major cock) and I'm so glad I get to see them. Sting's son's band will be the opening act, if we miss a little of that, I don't really care. I'm there for one reason only!


It's at a huge arena, which I'm not real keen on, but it's the Mother Fucking POLICE, so I don't give a DAMN! Sound quality usually sucks balls at these kinds of shows, that's my point.


Could I cuss some more in this post?


4 comments:

Ed & Jeanne said...

Have fun. Don't get stung...

Shawna said...

Are you kidding, I was in the nosebleeder section, no chance of getting stung, but seriously, it was fantastic. Missed his son's band, got there about 5 minutes before they went on, they played for 2 hours, it was really good! Sound quality was pretty good in my humble opinion, they didn't sit there and "banter" with the audience which is a total pet peeve of mine at concerts, I paid money to hear you SING not to talk to me! All in all, excellent show! If they haven't come to you yet, I highly recommend going!

House of Suz said...

Reunion Arena? I saw them there 18 fucking years ago (at least I think it was 1985).

Shawna said...

Nope, the new one, American Airlines Center, only like 1/4 mile away, not much happens at Reunion anymore (I actually graduated HS in Reunion) other than the Circus once a year, not sure why they haven't bulldozed it yet.