Thursday, December 28, 2006

Blog Schmog

Well, the family is now safe back in San Diego. We had a great time. Lots done and lots of people visited. I am still very tired, and trying to get back into my usual routine. Last night I got home around 5:30pm promptly fell asleep on the couch, woke up at 8:30, heated up some dreaded leftovers, promptly fell asleep again at 9pm. Woke up on the couch about 5am, went to my bed, the alarm went off and apparently I hit the wrong button, as I awoke at 8am. Rushed to take a shower and get ready, luckily traffic isn't bad right now, as I made it to work in 30 minutes.

Needless to say, apparently I needed some sleep! I feel great today, actually had some real work to do at work today, so the day has flown by.

I should have blogged the last few days, but alas, I just sat around and chatted with people, as everyone is slow.

The new boy did great for Christmas, got me diamond earrings! Yes, you heard me correct, after 2 months of dating (2 months today to be exact) I got diamonds in a platinum setting! Can't wait for Valentine's Day, I can only imagine...the bad thing is, I do not have my ears pierced any longer, as I was told as a child that my body rejects metal. The new boy says that is hogwash, that platinum will work for anyone. Now he has to buy me some platinum studs, so that I can go get them pierced again (oh darn, tee-hee-hee). So yeah, I think I'll keep him around for a bit longer! :)

Don't really have anything interesting to say, so I'll leave it at that. Hope everyone had a great holiday!

1 comment:

House of Suz said...

Singed safety pin and a potato---that's how the gypsies do it.

If your body rejects the earrings just send them to me. I would hate to see them go to waste. I'm generous like that.