Thursday, March 16, 2006

Georgie (name change)


Puppies are HARD. There is no doubt about that. Sorry I haven’t been on since I’ve gotten her, but I’ve been BUSY!

Blanca is no longer her name. It’s Georgie. That’s final. She knows it already and seems to be ok with it, and I think it’s just adorable.

So we’ve had some really good days, for the most part, she’s been pretty good. I finally didn’t come home at lunch yesterday and she didn’t destroy the bathroom, I was so excited! Well, today wasn’t the case. In my haste I didn’t snap a picture, and I so should have, my bathroom was a disaster area. I had a box of incense cones on top of the toilet that I didn’t think she could get to. I was horribly wrong. I’m talking a big ass box too. I think it had about 150 cones in it. Luckily, doesn’t seem as if she ate them, most of them were whole, and the rest were just crumbled all over my floor. All kinds of colors, it was rather psychedelic actually. She now smells really nice though, the blends of all the different varieties blended well, at least I don’t have to give her a bath any time soon!

The picture is from the first weekend, when we went over to my friend Amanda’s house and she got to terrorize Amanda’s 3-legged dog Ebby. That was fun, but after a few hours, little Miss Georgie was tuckered out, so tuckered in fact, her little cute tongue was sticking out.

How is she allowing me to blog right now you ask? Well, I opened the office window, stuck her on a chair, and she’s content to stare out the window and watch all the birds and crap in the backyard. I’m sure it won’t last long. Actually, she is now chewing on the windowsill.

It’s supposed to rain all weekend; I’m not looking forward to all the muddy paws and crap, that should be fun, fun, fun!

She’s allowed me 20 minutes, so I better be grateful and go play with her now. I’ve ignored her long enough to punish her for destroying the bathroom. I can’t resist her cuteness any longer.

I do however; need to find a house SOON. Going with my dad and the realtor this weekend to revisit 3 houses that I liked to get his opinion (he’s a carpenter, remodeler, etc) so I want to know what he thinks. Rather, what will be the least amount of work he’s going to have to do once I move in. Thank god for Dads!

1 comment:

House of Suz said...

Love the Georgie! Get a house with really high windows so she can't chew the windowsills.