Sunday, March 26, 2006

Funky Town Pic


So Sue's been posting a lot of her favorite pics lately. I have to say this is one of my favorite pics of all time. Jodi, Troy, my ex and myself, all looking so happy and carefree. It was NYE 2000, we were probably three sheets to the wind. It's actually my least favorite NYE on record, but I guess for this photo opp, I was pretending I was enjoying myself! Dave and Doris were with us, Doris now an ex of Dave's, I believe she was the one to snap this photo. This was pre-engagement/wedding for Jodi & Troy and pre-back together and engaged to now ex timeframe. Well, maybe Jodi and Troy were engaged, I don't know. I think they got engaged the following May if my memory serves me....

Oh, and why it's on here twice, I dunno, blogger sucks with pictures BIG TIME!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love that pic too. u are correct, we were not engaged at this time. yeah, i remember that u and bj got in a huge fight that night and he slept in the van. what a drama queen he was/is.

Shawna said...

WORD!