Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sink Hole Sista

Both of my sister's live in San Diego. One has an 18 year old daughter, the other, an almost 5 year old and a 7 year old. Sis with 2 kids is who I'm talking about. This occured approximately 30 or so houses down the mountain from my sister's home. This is La Jolla, Cali baby, it's Dallas' version of Highland Park, no home goes for less than a cool million.


Of course now all the alarmists are going to be CRAWLING out of the woodwork to discuss the theory that someday Cali will just fall into the ocean. I believe this is one of the Global Theorists ideals, that due to the ice caps melting, the oceans will rise and Cali will be overcome with the ocean. Craziness to me, but I am not having children, it won't happen in my lifetime, or my nieces lifetime, so as long as they don't breed, I have nothing to worry about! ;) Jokes folks, just jokes.

So yeah, that was my day.

4 comments:

Gnomeself Be True said...

Yep, inside of 10 years, I'll be sitting on beachfront property.
Hey, we've already got the sand.

Ed & Jeanne said...

Global warming? Nah. I blame Bigfoot

Shawna said...

hahaha - thanks to you both, for still coming to my blog, even though i suck at it lately, i really want to get better, i really do. my life has been utterly boring lately, just house stuff and boyfriend stuff, i don't want to put everyone to sleep!

House of Suz said...

My family lives in Florida and there's sink holes all over the place. Not from global warming, from pumping all the ground water out to fill swimming pools.

I am going to throw you a little slack on the not posting. Only because I'm not doing it very regularly either.