Thursday, April 20, 2006

More on the hizzy










So sorry faithful readers, I know it’s been forever since I’ve blogged. But for those of you who have purchased a home in your lifetime, you know how CRAZY it is! Man, I’m on sensory overload, SERIOUSLY!
I close one week from today, on the 27th. Taking that day and the next off, to get everything in order, and the big move is on the 29th. I’ve finally reached excited stage! Everyone around has been saying I haven’t seemed all that excited, which I wasn’t, because it wasn’t REAL. But as of yesterday, the option period was over; the mortgage had been agreed upon, insurance gained, so it’s a go. Now I just have to sign my life away in one week, but other than that, I’m perfect!
Adding some more pics that I took on the day of the inspection, so you can get some more perspective on my pad. I really think it’s going to be really bitchin’ once all of my things are in it. I feel I have cool things…nope, I know I have cool things. Hehehe
Going to keep it short, because I am desperately trying to rent out the apartment above me (I’ve been helping my landlord take calls and show it for extra cash) and also trying to sell mine off too, so maybe the landlord will be cool and not get all mad at me and shit. Not that she has a right to, as I have no lease, but I’m trying to work it so I don’t have to pay through the 20th of next month, since I’ll technically be out by the 30th. She will however need a week or so to do repairs, since Georgie has pretty much eaten the entire bathroom (no deposit back for me), it’s so trashed, it’s not even funny. I’ll post some pics of that next blog!Ta-ta for now!

6 comments:

Gnomeself Be True said...

The house looks good.
Great yeard too.

Shawna said...

You would like that best...as you may be puking in that toilet upon your next visit to Dallas! hehehe

House of Suz said...

I like the "action shot" of the shower.

Speaking of, Sarahbeth should have taken an interest in that over the toilet.

Shawna said...

THANK YOU SUE! I was hoping someone would say something about my "action shower shot" I thought it was funny....apparently great minds think alike! hehehe

Really, the inspector was doing his water testing, but I thought the shot came out well...

Unknown said...

i can't believe that blogger let u post that many pictures at once. yes, i think that shower shot is money....or is it a money shot....anyway can't wait to see it in person.

oh and thanks for calling me back, biiiiiyatch.

Anonymous said...

Toilet seat is up; are you entertaining men already shawna?