Saturday, November 10, 2007

Georgie's Wrath

I have not posted about Georgie my awesome dog lately, so let's take some time to reflect on my little bundle of destruction. She killed a pigeon about a week or so ago, that was really gross. I had to give her a bath immediately after I got the bird out of her death jaw grip cuz I was totally freaked about some filthy bird flu type disease. No, I did not touch the bird, I got her to drop it and used a shovel to pick the filthy wretched little fowl up with. (I hate birds)

Today, Dave bought her yet another toy to destroy. I forgot to snap a pic when it was brand new, but you'll get the idea. No toy can withstand her power...
This is how it looks after about 10 minutes of play time.
What you couldn't see in the last pic, also around 10 minutes in.
Why bother? Wait til it's destroyed fully before picking up "toybits".


Oh why do people think she is not a threat? She will tear some shit UP! That's my G.

2 comments:

Ed & Jeanne said...

I'm thinking Georgie and Rufus (Suz dog)...cage match: final smackdown. Oh wait...then I'd be just like Michael Vick...

House of Suz said...

I was going to say Rufus can put a hurtin' on a "baby" but VE kind of beat me to it. We don't do dog fights at our house, though.