Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Why?


Why are these supposedly just for children? Serious? Bouncy houses are the bomb, and I don't feel like they should be categorized as a "child party" activity. No, we didn't make it to the point where the adults were in it, but I tell you what, I wanted to, I wanted to BAD.
Being from the "non-breeder" family, I have issues with these things being designed and sold for children's parties only. Can you imagine one that has a big dick sticking out the side? I mean the Bachelorette Party would change as we know it! Or one with monolithic tiddies (or boobs, or tits, jugs, whatever you call them) that maybe squirt out water or something? hahaha
Dude, I think I may just have the market on adult themed bouncy houses. What would you like to see in a bouncy house? Nothing is too crazy! Here are a few of the top designs, that I call mine!
1. Big Dick - multiple sizes to choose from, w/dick only, or full body options
2. Big Tiddies - multiple sizes to choose from, w/tiddies only, or full body options
3. Big Vagina - you know what's going on here, step inside...
4. House of Horror - graphic images of classic death scenes
5. Bouncy Beer - styled after your favorite beer can or bottle
Those are just a few, imagine, these things would be pimped out with like a sound system and lights and fake smoke and shit, totally dependent on the kind of party you are planning. Maybe even a "one size fits all" kind of bouncy house where you can change the theme by buying a "slip cover" of sorts. Oh man, let the creative juices flow!
I googled it, and none of them seemed to have adult one's, so I may really be onto something here. Initial investment a bit high and rather risky, but I have enough perverted "non-breeder" friends that would be all over this rather pricey, and somewhat retarded piece of inflatable rubber.
This post is over, I'm not giving you people any more ideas about my "get rich quick" scheme...you know you want one...you know you'd buy one...I'm kinda bankin' on that really!
Note: taken at the Coleman House in Scurry, Texas 8/4/07


8 comments:

stringtapper said...

Erm, as far as vaginas go, if I can "step inside" then I'm out! Like, literally.

Otherwise I think it will work.

As long as I can have the Big Tiddies model in our backyard.

Shawna said...

Awww, I guess that's Dave's sweet way of telling me my vagina is not too large!

tee-hee-hee

House of Suz said...

Hey, what about if the inside floor was all titties? I bet guys would love to bounce on that!

Ed & Jeanne said...

I'm liking the way you are thinking here. I've always thought there are just not a lot of fun places for adults to go...well, other than to drink of course. Will you still blog when you are rich from this idea?

Anonymous said...

Bouncy's good, but thread-bare pajama bottoms, now that's a million dollar idea! ;)

Ed & Jeanne said...

No post since Aug 8th? I DARE you to post!!!!

Gnomeself Be True said...

Let's see...drunk and/or amorous adults bouncing around at parties....
Who are you going to get to clean these things up?

Anonymous said...

Love this blog! Tee-hee. I actually got IN the bounce house :)